Shining Hills Sales Agreement's
These are the sales agreements for show prospect and pet/companion puppies. They are designed to protect the best interest of the dogs, with the hopes of preserving the quality of this magnificent breed.
Shining Hills blood is only entrusted with passionate, responsible breed enthusiast.
Shining Hills Ranch
PURCHASE for PET/COMPANION/SPAY/NEUTER AGREEMENT
There are 9 sections
Sex: _________ DOB: ______/____/2020__ Breed - __ Mastiff _X_Neapolitan Mastiff
Microchip # _____________________Color: ___________ Registered Name:_Shining Hills__________________
Dam: __Shining Hills _____________________ Sire: __ CH SHINING HILLS______________________________
Seller(s): Shannon Drake Buyer(s): ______________________
1. PET QUALITY PUPPY AGREEMENT:
Date: __________ Pet Puppy Purchase price: $_________, Limited Registration-no breeding or showing rights. A pet quality puppy is a puppy ,that may have disqualifying faults such as white where it shouldn’t be, misaligned bite or poses a fault that may make it a poor candidate for the show ring. Or may possibly be a show quality puppy sold for a reduced price with a pet guarantee. It is not no way different from its show quality siblings in regards to its expected hip soundness.
Buyer agrees to make absolutely sure that that companion dogs will not produce any litters. In the event that a female has bred accidentally Buyer agrees to do an emergency spay! No questions ask! Or agreement is VOID!
Puppy will be spay/neutered after 12 months and before 18 months. Doing this before 12 or after 18 months will NULL AND VOID THIS HEALTH AGREEMENT!
Seller reserves the right to with hold AKC paperwork until proof of spay/neuter has been supplied.
CHANGE OF STATUS (PET QUALITY to SHOW-BREEDING POTENTIAL): The Seller reserves the right to retain the AKC papers until proof of spaying/neutering is received. Should the Buyer decide that they would like to show or breed the puppy at a later date, the Seller may, at Sellers discretion, allow the Buyer to sign a Show Contract, pay the difference between pet and show price, and pay for the cost of transferring the limited registration paper to a full registration. No transfers will be made until the Puppy is evaluated by the Seller or Seller's agent as a show potential Dog.
2. Health Guarantee: Shining Hills puppies come with vaccination records, worming dates, and implanted microchip. A licensed veterinarian will have examined the puppy prior to the date of sale and buyer will be supplied with a health certificate. Any and all medical treatments after the date of sale become the sole financial responsibility of the purchaser. The puppy is to be taken to a licensed veterinarian within 5 days of purchase for a fallow up exam, and if the puppy is found to be unfit because of contagious disease or genetic defect, the puppy must be returned immediately to the breeder. Purchaser may then choose another puppy of equal value from the same litter or when one becomes available upon confirmation of the puppy’s diagnosis by the breeder’s licensed veterinarian. The breeder is not responsible for reimbursements of any expenses (i.e. veterinary exam, shipping.) to the purchaser other than the purchase price of the puppy.
In the unfortunate event of the death of the puppy, a full and complete necropsy report must be sent to the breeder by a licensed canine pathology lab and the attending licensed veterinarian for the breeder to be able to replace the puppy. This report must prove that death was caused by a genetic defect.
- Luxation of the patella up to 30 months
- crippling Hip or elbow dysplasia, covered after 12 months of age through 30 months of age.
- HIPS WILL NOT BE COVERED IN THE EVENT OF AN ACL INJURY OR DAMAGE.
- Eyes are not covered (Mastiffs are DNA tested for PRA and CMR)
- Congenital heart defect, up to 30 months of age.
HEART WILL NOT BE COVERED IF YOU ARE FEEDING A GRAIN FREE DOG FOOD
If prior to one 30 months from the date of birth, a structural problem arises that renders the puppy unfit for the purpose intended, as determined by two (2) licensed veterinarians (one chosen by purchaser and one chosen by the breeder), one of the following will apply at the seller's discretion and after all x-rays , veterinary records, necropsies (must include toxicology) are sent to the breeder within 10 days:
A. Puppy has been spayed/neutered by a licensed veterinarian, Refund 50% of the amount stated above equaling $_______ (Buyer may keep the PUPPY) Seller has 6 months to refund money. This does not include shipping or ear cropping. Refund is 50% of puppy price only.
C. The Buyer may purchase a second pet quality Puppy with 50% of the price paid for this puppy being deducted from the new puppy when one becomes available. I.e. if you pay $1500, then $750 will be deducted from the second (Buyer may keep the Mastiff if spayed or neutered).
D. Or, the Buyer may return the Puppy and the Seller will replace the Puppy with like kind Puppy of equal value when one becomes available. Puppy may still be unaltered.
AKC Registration papers must be returned to the breeder for A,B, & C. No veterinary bills will be paid by the seller. Buyer will be responsible for the shipping fees of replacement puppy.
None of the above will apply if the puppy develops problems from past or recent injury(s), neglect, negligence, or over nutrition or if the dog has been bred.
3. PUPPY BEST INTEREST: ___________/ Date: _________ This puppy has been purchased for the purpose of PET/COMPANION, and will not be used for any purpose not in the best interest and welfare of the puppy breed or of the individual dog.
4. NAMING YOUR PUPPY: All puppies will carry the SHINING HILLS kennel name and will only be advertised by the buyers as such. Buyer is welcome to choose their call name.
5. SHIPPING: In the case of the puppy being shipped to the buyer, the buyer assumes all risks and expenses of shipping which may include a crate, transport fees, and health certificate will be a minimum of $350 8 week old mastiff in the USA, if out of USA a price has been quoted prior to sale.. Price could change due to size. The breeder will take every precaution to ensure that the puppy arrives safely at its destination. All attempts will be made to schedule nonstop airline flights to reduce stress and travel time while the puppy is in transit. Buyer reserves the right to choose ground or air shipping.
6. LIFETIME RETURN POLICY: If for whatever reason at any time during the dog’s life, the buyer cannot, or does not wish to maintain custody of the dog, the ownership shall revert directly back to the breeder. At no time may the dog be resold, traded, leased, or given to a third party without the express written permission of the breeder. No excuses shall be valid for failure to comply with this agreement. Should the buyer relinquish custody of the dog to anyone other than the breeder without written consent, the original buyer shall pay to the breeder the sum equal to two (2) times the original purchase price of the dog as determined by this contract for breach of this contract.
Sign here that you the buyer understands X ___________________________________________________________________
7. BREEDER RESPONSIBILITIES: A puppy in good health with up to date vaccinations, worming, and a veterinarian certificate of health with records. -A puppy that is micro-chipped. -A five generation pedigree -Copies of health testing of sire and dam may be obtained via the website. -Information and instructions regarding the care, feeding, and training of your puppy. -AKC registrations papers. -Contact and lifelong support in the care and well being of your puppy as well as suggestions Recommendation that you and your puppy begin attending a basic obedience class (Puppy Kindergarten) by the time the puppy is 6 months old. -Male show dogs have been checked and verification has been made that both testicles have descended at the time of pickup. ____SD____ (Initial) Accidents can happen with new puppy dogs, however, this contract does not cover testicle trauma after the puppy goes to his new home.
-The breeder does not make any further warranties as to the puppy's condition after pickup
8. BUYER RESPONSIBILITIES-Buyer agrees to take and reasonable care of dog. This includes proper housing, feeding and both physical and emotional needs , necessary to maintain the dogs proper development. If there is documented evidence to the contrary then the seller has the right to repossess the dog.
9. BREACH OF CONTRACT: In the event of breach of this contract by the buyer, the buyer agrees that the breeder will repossess the puppy/dog immediately without any monetary reimbursement to the buyer. Should litigation become necessary to enforce the terms of this contract, the contract will be governed by the laws of the State of Missouri, and litigation will take place in the Jurisdiction of Webster County, Missouri at the place of sale.
The intent of this contract is not to limit or restrict the buyer, but to protect each individual Puppy sold by Shining Hills Neapolitan Mastiffs.
Seller requires a photo copy of a valid driver’s license as proof of identity and residence where Mastiff will live. This must be submitted with a copy of the signed contract and deposit/full payment by Buyer prior to taking possession of the Puppy.
I/we hereby agree to all of the conditions and terms contained in this contract.
Buyer(s) __________________________________ Date: _________________
Co-Buyer__________________________________ Date: _________________
PHYSICAL ADDRESS: ___________________________________________________________________
EMAIL:_______________________________________ PHONE NUMBER:_______________________________
Breeders: Shannon Drake 416 Stringtown Rd. Seymour MO. 65746__________________________ ______ Date: _____________
Contract must be signed & returned before puppy will be delivered.